Tiger Essay For Kids – 5 to 10 Lines & Big Essay
Tiger is a well-known animal for all of us. They are the national animal of India. An essay on national animals is frequently given to small children in their school tests. Many students love to write essays on different topics as it helps them to put their thoughts onto paper which helps them to work on their grammar and English language. It is a good habit that we should add to a kid’s life at an early age. In this article, we have come up with an essay on tigers for kids. This will cover 5 lines, 10 lines, and a big essay that will act as a reference. So lets us take a look at tiger’s essay in English for classes 1, 2, and 3:
What Are Tigers?
The tiger is also called Panthera tigris. It belongs to the cat family and is the largest cat in the cat family. They are also the national animals of India. Mostly they are, found in Southeast Asia and other parts of the world. They usually hunt at night. The Bengal tiger is a famous tiger in India.
How to make essay writing step by step on Tiger for children?
These are important points that will help them in tiger essay writing. So let’s go through this point before writing the tiger essay:
- Start with the intro paragraph.
- Write a small paragraph on tigers around 100 words.
- Then start with the body paragraph where you can mention the points such as what they eat when they hunt, how many tigers are there, their behavior, and their appearances.
- In the end, write a simple and short conclusion.
5 Lines on Tiger
Here are five lines and 5 simple sentences on tiger in English for grade 1 kids:
- Tiger is also a king of the forest.
- They are also known as Panthera tigris.
- The Bengal tiger is found in Sundarban.
- They have a black strip on their body.
- He is the national animal of India.
Tiger Essay in English in 10 Lines
Here are 10 points about tigers in English for grade 2 children:
- They have a strong body and belongs to the cat family.
- They are carnivorous animals.
- It is a national animal of India.
- The female tiger is called a tigress.
- They depend on other animals to survive.
- They have black stripes on their brown bodies.
- They have sharp claws.
- They bite at the neck to hunt the prey and this they do usually at night.
- Their roar can be, heard 3 to 4 km away.
- The baby tigers are called cubs.
Tiger Essay in 100 words
Here are short paragraphs about tigers for classes 1, 2, and 3 in 100 words:
Tiger is India’s national animal. The other name for the tiger is Panthera tigris. They are powerful animals in the forest. They are carnivorous animals. It belongs to the cat family. They have strong claws which help them to kill their prey. These animals are found in South Asia and other parts of the world. They are mostly found in grassland. They have powerful legs. The tiger babies are called cubs. They are endangered animals. Their population has decreased. They occupy the apex position in the forest. The female tiger is called a tigress. Their roar can be heard 2 to 3 km away. Protecting the tiger is very important because it balances the ecosystem and future generations will be able to see.
Big Essay on Tiger in 400 Words
Here is the essay on tiger for class 1, class 2, and class 3 children:
The most powerful animal in the world and forest is the tiger. But these animals are at risk because of human activities like hunting, poaching, etc. This animal can balance our ecosystem. The tiger is a national animal in India. They are even known by another name Panthera tigris. Their many types of tigers found all over the world. The Bengal tiger can be seen in the Sundarbans. They have black stripes on their body. They are very quick and run very fast to catch their favourite prey. They bit on their neck to hunt their prey. Their roar can be heard 3 to 4 km away. They are carnivorous animals. He is also called the king of forest They also have powerful legs which help them to run fast. They occupy the apex position in the forest. In India, tigers are found in Gujrat.
How Many Tigers Are There In World?
The tiger population is decreasing in the world. They fall under the endangered categories of animals. There are 13, 000 tigers left in the world and all of them spread out from India to Russia, down to Southeast Asia.
Why Tiger Is Endangered?
We have lost so many tigers around 93% of tiger species have disappeared since their land is taken by humans. Their living habitat is destroyed, degraded, and fragmented by humans. Human activities include forest clearing for agriculture purposes and timber, as well as for building road networks and other developmental activities which pose very serious threats to their habitats. Tigers are endangered because of many human activities such as hunting, poaching, etc.
What Does Tiger Eat?
The tiger is carnivorous. They eat other animals like deer, rabbits, moose, pigs, cows, horses, buffalos, and goats, etc.
Where Tiger Lives?
They are wild animals. So they live in the rainforests, grasslands, savannas, and even mangrove swamps. Sometimes they are found in zoos.
Why We Should Save Tigers?
It is important to protect tigers as it helps to prevent droughts, reduce flooding, and controls the impacts of climate change. We should save tigers because it helps us to balance the ecosystem.
5 Interesting Tiger Facts
Here are quick 5 amazing facts about tigers for classes 1, 2, and 3 children which they will get amazed of:
- Tigers are silent hunters and night hunters.
- Indias have a large number of tigers.
- Tigers only eat meat.
- They are also good swimmers.
- They live for about 25 years.
How Tiger essay will help Children?
Here are compositions about tiger essays for kindergarten. These are the points they have studied in this essay:
- By learning information about them. They will be able to recall many facts while writing their own thoughts and will learn how to put all the points together to make a structured essay.
- Writing essays is important in every way as it helps them to work on their writing and the English language.
- By gathering information about them they will be able to understand wild animals and how they are important to the ecosystem.
Rashmita has been in the field of content research, writing, and editing for over one year. She has completed her Bachelor of Arts. Her passion for academics has enabled her to write unique articles in competitions at college where every teacher appreciated her work.
As a writer at SudivGuide, Rashmita focus to bring about different topics through her thoughtful and informative write-ups. In her free time, she loves, reading, drawing, crafting, and writing.