Parrot Essay For Kids – 5 to 10 Lines & Big Essay
While talking about essay writing is very essential in one’s life. It helps to get knowledge of a different topic. It also improves reading skills as children use the book as a reference for writing their essays. The children are given topics in school to increase their thinking capacity and grammar skills. Parrots are the most intelligent birds in the bird family. They can talk like humans. Some people keep parrot as pets in their homes. So in this article, we choose parrots as the essay topic. So let’s look at a parrot essay in English for classes 1, 2, and 3:
What Are Parrots?
Parrots are very intelligent birds. Another name for a parrot is psittacines. There are 398 species of parrots around the world and are found in tropical and subtropic regions. They are also available in a different colors. They have red beaks on their neck.
How to make essay writing step by step on Parrot for children?
Parrot essay writing is not that easy not that difficult. To make it very easy. Here we have come up with simple points. Let’s go through it:
- Make a rough outline of what comes to your mind first.
- Make sure to write those points in your book.
- Then start with a short introduction paragraph on parrots around 100 to 150 words.
- Then start with the body paragraph.
- Complete with a conclusion.
5 Lines on Parrot
Here are five lines and 5 simple sentences on parrot in English for grade 1 kids:
- Parrot is an intelligent bird.
- They can talk like a human.
- They love to eat chilies.
- They also love guava.
- They are very playful birds.
Parrot Essay in English in 10 Lines
Here are 10 points about parrots in English for grade 2 kids:
- Parrot is a very intelligent bird.
- It is found in a different colors.
- Colors like red, blue, and rainbow colored.
- In India, parrots are found in green color.
- Parrot’s favourite food is chilly.
- They also eat nuts, seeds, and fruits.
- They have a special talent that they can copy human voices.
- In India green parrot’s have red beaks.
- They are found everywhere.
- They are loveable birds.
Parrot Essay in 100 words
Here is a short paragraph about parrots for classes 1, 2, and 3 in 100 words:
Parrots are playful birds. They are very colorful and have unique talents that they talk like humans. The parrots found in India are sightly different from the rest of the parrots from others countries. Indian parrots are green in color and have a red color beak around their necks. There are 398 species available in this world. The parrots are available in different colors like yellow, red, blue, green, etc. Their favourite food is chilies and guava. They are friendly birds. The other name for a parrot is psittacines. They also eat other things like nuts, seeds, etc. They can crack the nuts and peeled fruits easily.
Big Essay on Parrot in 450 Words
Here are essays on parrots for class 1, class 2, and class 3 children:
Parrots have unique qualities of their own. It is an intelligent bird in the bird family. They are found in different colors in different places. Their scientific name is psittacines. They like to eat chilies and guavas. They also eat other things like nuts, seeds, etc. They are experts in peeling and cracking nuts and fruits. They are found in different colors like red, blue, yellow, red, etc. They are friendly birds. Parrots lay eggs around 8 to 7. In 1 to 4 years small baby parrots grow into adults. In India, parrots are found in green color. They hold and eat their food by holding onto their feet. In many countries, parrots are kept as pets in their home. Some parrots have bright feathers. They are entertainers for human beings. They are very playful birds. They live in warm climates. They are found worldwide. They are very attractive birds. They have cute body structures with colorful feathers. Parrot is omnivorous birds and can eat both meat and plants. They have a long life span. Their feather contains anti-bacterial pigment.
Can Parrot Speak?
Yes, they can speak. They are vocal learners, intelligent and smart birds. They hear the voice of humans and mimic the human voice easily. They can mimic all languages whether it is English, Arabic, Japanese, or any other language.
Where Do Parrots Live?
Parrots can live in places where there is a warm climate. In wide varieties, they are found in Australasia, Central America, and South America.
How Many Parrots Are There In India Along With Their Names?
There are 11 parrot species found in India as follows:
- Rose-ringed parakeet (Psittacula krameri)
- Gray-headed parakeet (Psittacula finschii)
- Nicobar parakeet (Psittacula caniceps)
- Red-breasted parakeet (Psittacula alexandri)
- Blossom-headed parakeet (Psittacula roseata)
- Slaty-headed parakeet (Psittacula himalayana)
- Long-tailed parakeet (Psittacula longicauda)
- Vernal hanging parrot or Indian Lorikeet (Loriculus vernalis)
- Alexandrine parakeet (Psittacula eupatria)
- Malabar parakeet (Psittacula columboides)
- Plum-headed parakeet (Psittacula cyanocephala)
Where Parrots Are Found?
Parrots are found in a different countries. They are found in India, Australia, Central America, Asia, and South America.
10 Interesting Parrot Facts
Here are a few amazing and interesting facts on parrots for classes 1, 2, and 3 kids:
- They are intelligent birds.
- They can imitate human voices easily and that can be in any language.
- They can hold and eat food on their feet.
- They have a long life span.
- They can live over 80 years.
- They have a strong and colorful beaks.
- There are around 398 species of parrot around the world.
- They are omnivorous birds.
- There is a parrot named the kakapo parrot which cannot fly.
- Their group is called pandemonium.
How Parrot’s essay will help Children?
These compositions about parrot’s essays for kindergarten helped them in a lot of ways. Here are a few important points that young ones have learned from the above essay:
- Writing essays on birds will help them understand the birds around them and how they live.
- They will learn their uniqueness such as they are the only bird that can hear and mimic the voice of humans.
- This lesson will also help them to improve their vocabulary skills.
- Writing the paragraphs on their own will help them to work on their thinking skills and thereby they will be able to improve their grammar and writing skills.
Rashmita has been in the field of content research, writing, and editing for over one year. She has completed her Bachelor of Arts. Her passion for academics has enabled her to write unique articles in competitions at college where every teacher appreciated her work.
As a writer at SudivGuide, Rashmita focus to bring about different topics through her thoughtful and informative write-ups. In her free time, she loves, reading, drawing, crafting, and writing.