My Brother Essay for Kids – 5 to 20 Lines & Big Essay
Everyone loves their brother and for every younger sibling, their brothers are important. We all are lucky who have brothers. So today we are going to write an essay on brothers. Writing an essay on my brother is a fun activity that children do with great interest. To write a more beautiful and correct one here we have come up with essays like 5 lines, 10 lines, 20 lines, and big essays which will help them to write in a proper manner. So let’s look at my brother’s essay in English for classes 1, 2, and 3:
What are the Role and Responsibilities of a Brother?
Brothers teach their siblings the value of life. The elder ones are the role model for siblings and younger ones teach you to be happy in life even if you have a problem. We celebrate Raksha Bandhan to depict the love and bond between brother and sister. Here he promises to keep his sister safe and secure. He is like our second father who takes care of us and teaches us how our life is going to be in the future and how to tackle situations alone without any help. Big ones keep their younger ones out of trouble and small ones keep them happy.
How to make essay writing step by step on My Brother for children?
Here are some important points which will make essay writing very simple for young ones:
- Ask your children to write down some quality points on a rough page.
- Whenever you write an essay you should start with an introduction.
- Start your essay with what he likes, and what he works, and mention his name, in the introduction.
- The second part comes is the body. In the body, you can write details about your brother.
- End your essay with a nice and simple conclusion
By following this point child will write a meaningful and beautiful essay.
My Brother Essay in 5 Lines
These are five lines on my brother for class 1 which help your children, to write my younger brother’s essay:
- My brother’s name is Rohan.
- He is 5 years old.
- He likes to play football and watch cricket.
- He goes to primary school.
- I love to play with him after school gets over.
My Brother Essay in English in 10 Lines
Use this ten line on my brother for class 2 as a reference while writing essay of my elder brother’s essay:
- My elder brother’s name is Shree.
- He is a very loving, caring, and kind-hearted person.
- Whenever he comes home from college, he brings chocolates for me.
- He is a cricketer in his college.
- He studying at XYZ college which is near to our house.
- His favourite dish is biryani.
- He also likes to draw and do the painting.
- He helps me with my studies when he gets free.
- On Sunday we bike ride which we enjoy a lot.
- He has lots of friends in his college.
My Brother’s Essay in 20 Lines
Here are some extra points on my small and little brother essays refer to this essay for grades 1, grade 2, and grade 3 kids:
- My brother’s name is Mayur.
- He studied in nursery school.
- He likes to draw and eat.
- He plays with me after I come from school.
- He is very kind-hearted.
- He is loved by everyone.
- He cries when I go to school in the morning.
- He comes with my mother to drop me at school.
- He has lots of toys.
- He likes to watch cartoons.
- Whenever I am sad he comes and seats with me.
- I love spending much of my time with him.
- On Sunday we both do gardening with my grandmother.
- I give more chocolate to him and make him happy.
- I taught him how to behave and respect all elders.
- My clothes he likes the most.
- At night I tell him stories and he sleeps by listening to them.
- We both do lots of fun when I have a holiday in school.
- My mother, father, and granny love him so much.
- I also love him so much.
Paragraph on My Brother
Here is my brother’s essay in 100 words help you to get ideas while writing a short essay:
My brother’s name is Sohan. He loves me so much. He studies in college. He always taught me how to respect elder and how to behave with elders. He is like my second father. He never made me sad and always made me happy. His favorite food is Butter chicken. Whenever butter chicken is made he doesn’t go out with his friends and stays home until gets over. On Sunday we both go for beach work and running. He teaches me many exercises and says that doing exercise is good for our health. When he comes home from college, he tells us what happens in college. He loves me so much and also loves my mother and my father so much. I am grateful to have a wonderful brother in my life.
Big Essay on My Brother in 500 Words
Here is a big essay for class 3 where your younger one will get lots of ideas:
My brother’s name is Rahul. He is 20 years older than me. He was respected by all the people in the colony because he is a soldier in the Indian army. He comes home 2 times every month. I miss him so much as he is not staying with us. Whenever he comes home I hug him very tightly. He brings chocolate and sweets for me. He likes, butter paneer. When he comes home mother makes butter paneer for him after seeing that he jumps with joy. At night he tells me the story of how he shot terrorists and how other soldered fought with other terrorists. When goes again to the army we feel sad and my mother starts crying. I love him so much that I feel very proud of him who works for the country. Everyone should feel proud of their brother.
How Does Your Brother Help You?
He helps me always. When I fill sad he motivates me not to be sad and tells me that be happy always. He always encouraged me for doing good things, He helped me with my studies. He will always appreciate your work. He will give you a life lesson. He is a role model.
My Relationship With My Brother
He is like a best friend with whom we can share everything and anything. He will guide you like a teacher. He will become your bodyguard when you feel you are in danger. He will support you always. He is my support system and my role model. I learn many good things from him which helped me in my life. He is my special person. He takes care of me like my dad. He is my little cute king. Small ones teach you how to stay calm and have no worries and big ones teach you how to tackle life from problems.
Importance Of Brother In Your Life
Brother is very important in everyone’s life. They teach you good life lessons that others have never taught you. He is your second father. Without him life is incomplete. He acts like a counselor who helps us when we feel low. He cheers me to do good things. They always stand with you when one leaves you. I love him so much.
How Will My Brother’s essay help Children?
We hope my younger friend has got enough ideas to write essays about my brother. So let’s bind up by looking at how this essay will help children:
- It will help children to increase their thinking capacity and increase their writing speed.
- It will give Ideas on how to write essays in competitions and exams.
- Children and other people will understand the value of their brother.
- It will improve writing and grammar skill.
Rashmita has been in the field of content research, writing, and editing for over one year. She has completed her Bachelor of Arts. Her passion for academics has enabled her to write unique articles in competitions at college where every teacher appreciated her work.
As a writer at SudivGuide, Rashmita focus to bring about different topics through her thoughtful and informative write-ups. In her free time, she loves, reading, drawing, crafting, and writing.